| BN Meets: Lami – ‘A Status Report’ Posted: Lami Phillips or better still, Lami is a Neo-soul singer that, literally, burst onto the Nigerian scene just a little over a year ago. Her singles, Nuttin and Know which featured M.I became instant fan favorites. Despite the general…  
|
| Let It Fit! Posted: I love… I love clothes and fashion. I like to dress up and I appreciate people who do too. I value great clothes… so much that I'm currently toying with the idea of having my own fashion line. For starters,…  
|
| New Music: Twisted Minds – Change Your Style Posted: Their names are Benny B and P.R.E (Pretty Rude Entertaining) and this talented duo is known as Twisted Minds. They have just released a single to radio in Nigeria called “ Change Your Style” and rotation is building up. The song…  
|
| From Music, Nollywood, Ghollywood & Yoruba Films – Stars Converge for the City People Entertainment Awards 2010 Posted: Nigerian tabloid City People celebrated the 2nd edition of their Entertainment Awards – The City People Entertainment Awards 2010 on the 18th of July 2010. The first edition of the awards took place in Abeokuta, Ogun State last year and…  
|
| Events This Weekend: Farafina Book Reviews | The Lion & The Jewel @ Terra | Premiere of “Bursting Out” & “Holding Hope” Posted: Farafina Book Reviews @ Terra – The Weaverbird Collection The Weaverbird collection, a collection of short stories by authors such as Tolu Ogunlesi and E.C Osondu and edited by Sarah Ladipo Manyika amongst others. Stories in the Weaverbird collection…  
|
No comments:
Post a Comment